Monday 23 May 2016

New makes and a makeover xx

Hello there peeps. long time no speak!! My crafty corner is getting a make over and i have lots of boxes everywhere.  I have however had a few spare moments to make a few things.  Here they are:



This is a card i made for my partner's niece on the occasion of her first holy communion.

This is the first card i have made in quite a long time and i found it quite stressful. I think it was stressful because i hadn't made one for a while and it is for a very special occasion.

My next project came along when i found two photographs of my parents when they first started seeing each other.  They are 'proper' photobooth pictures which i love.


Here is a close up of the photos


For this project i used some Deco Art crackle medium, some Prima glass beads, some vintage ephemera from my stash and a beautiful Prima flower.

I was really pleased with the final result and i cannot wait to show my mom

In my next blog i hope to show you the finished crafty corner makeover

Hope to see you there.  Thank you for stopping by.

Love Jo 
xx 





13 comments:

  1. Great creations Jo. Fab job, welcome back x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Jo!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your work!! It amazes me every time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brillant projects and good luck with the craft room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks katie. Nearly finished. I have soooooo much stuff it's ridiculous xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks katie. Nearly finished. I have soooooo much stuff it's ridiculous xx

      Delete
  5. Hi your makes are stunning. Good luck with the Craft room. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jackie. the craft room is taking longer than expected and part of me wishes i never started it lol xx

    ReplyDelete